10 reasons why ZLM is the right license manager for you:
We do not make you dependent on us by yearly contracts.
Our pricing policy is very simple: You pay 995 EUR once and you can use the current ZLM release (and all upcoming minor releases) forever! This makes ZLM a risk free purchase, we do not lock you in with a yearly contract which might get more expensive over the years.
In contrast to many competitors you do not have to pay anything from the second year on!
2. very simple API
It is very easy to integrate ZLM into your project, see the documentation for an example. Different licensing schemes can be set in the license files and not with different API calls. You can integrate ZLM in your product once and then forget about it!
3. revenue growth
A license manager does not only protect your software, it also allows you to design its pricing, according to your customer's needs.
You can therefore increase your own revenue while having a product which will satisfy your customer with its precise adequacy.
4. acquire in a few minutes
We do not make you sign lengthy legal agreements before you can start coding. Instead we have very simple EULA with which you can agree by a simple click when you acquire the product online.
You can buy your ZLM license in less than 5 minutes!
5. try before you buy
You can try ZLM out right now for 30-days (free of charge).
Get started with ZLM in 5 minutes!
6. strong cryptography
To make the license files used by ZLM basically unforgeable we use the Digital Signature Algorithm (DSA) with a key length of 2048 bits in combination with the SHA-256 hash function, thereby following the recommendations for secure digital signatures of the National Institute of Standards and Technology outlined in NIST 800-57.
7. software made in Germany
As German software engineers we have a strong focus on software quality:
- ZLM is automatically tested with more than 100 test cases and all tests have to pass before a new relase.
- The tests have 100% code coverage for all important modules.
- ZLM checks for out-of-memory and I/O errors and we simulate out-of-memory and I/O errors for every call of memory or I/O functions.
We care about your security!
8. tamper resistance
ZLM is three-fold tamper resistant:
- The public key of the library itself is protected against simple replacement with a hex editor.
- This allows to strongly bind your public key to the ZLM library (a hash of your public key is embedded in the library license string). Thereby, replacing your public key becomes nearly impossible which makes your software harder to crack.
- With the help of license check methods, which you can spread throughout your code base, the complete removal of ZLM from your binary becomes much harder.
Most competitors lack these features!
9. eco-friendly library
The ZLM library is very eco-friendly:
- It has a small kilobyte-footprint (less than 128kB).
It does not pollute the global name space of C (it only exports a few
functions and they all start with a
- It uses only local suppliers (ZLM has no external library dependencies besides common system calls).
10. ZLM is made by developers for developers
If you have any questions or special needs for your license management (for example, you want to use ZLM on an embedded platform, you miss critical functionality in the API, or you need special language bindings), please talk to us! We love to hear from you!
Made in Germany.